Sunday, February 24, 2013

Monday...oh how I love you Monday

Yeah you read it right! I love Monday. Monday gets such a bad rap but it's one of my favorite days of the week. Don't start thinking I'm crazy cause I love Friday just as much as the rest of ya. But there's something about Monday that just makes me so happy.

Maybe it's the fact that by 7:51 am on Monday morning my house can start to get back on track from the weekend. After I've fixed my gigantic cup of coffee and answered the mountain of emails in my box I can start decluttering the mess that is my house! I can't be alone here. It seems like my husband and kids spend the entire weekend doing crazy things like smearing chocolate cookies on light switches and undressing in the dining room. They use every fork, plate and cup we have in this house! 

Weekends are chaotic in this house. I'm talking three birthday parties, two basketball games and a girl scout cookie booth kind of crazy. I just keep telling myself Monday's coming and they will all be back to their appointed places!

By Monday afternoon I have reclaimed my house and am back to making cute kids clothes. So here I sit on Sunday evening, my hubby and kids are off to baseball practice, (yes baseball practice in February!) and I'm looking forward to Monday when I can get my house back. 

Speaking of Monday - My friend Carla over at Silver Wings Designs will be featured on my blog this Monday. Be sure to head over to her blog and check out her huge giveaway. It ends on Monday! 

~Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment